|This article is a stub. You can help Greenytoons Universe Wikia by|
|"A Day At The Amusement Park"|
|Series Episode Number:||Unknown|
|Original Airdate:||January 14, 2003|
|Written by:||Robert Stainton|
|Directed by:||Kristian Michaels|
Little Guy can't wait to go to the amusement park (even though it's 4:35 AM). Then Scratch Cat came in and Little Guy told him to be quiet because he might wake up the whole town. When Dr. Beanson was waking up, little Guy told him that he is going to the amusement park. Dr. Beanson wants to go to the amusement park...only in the morning.
Little Guy was dissapointed why the amusement park is far away, so he decides that Dr. PBS and Gree Guy can take him the the bus. When the bus arrived, Dr. PBS told Little Guy that they will go to the amusement park in 20 minutes. Dr. Beanson and Earthy Guy are ready to go to the amusement park.
When they arrived at the amusement park, Little Guy rode a train and Dr. Beanson rode a motorcycle across a ring of fire. Little Guy decides to go to the top of the fun slide with Earthy Guy. Little Guy, Earthy Guy, and Gree Guy then rides the Ferris Wheel, but Gree Guy and Earthy Guy kept telling Little Guy that their winners. Gree Guy and Earthy Guy then fall asleep, while Little Guy is going to the bumper cars.. After that, Little Guy, Dr. Beanson, Dr. PBS, and Earthy Guy rides the Green Lantern. After that, they and Gree Guy have cotton candy.
- This is Scratch Cat's first appearance.
- Some of these rides are from Six Flags.
- Gary the Snail's meow was used for Scratch Cat's meow, and Robert Stainton had the permission from Nickelodeon to use this.
- Patric Verrone, who would normally write for adult animated series such as Futurama, ended up finishing the script for the episode after Syo G., who was writing the episode, went on vacation to visit his cousin.
- The episode ends with the text "In no loving memory of Mary Whitehouse, 1910-2001. Her family can go shove their fundamentalist Christian beliefs right up their butts!", a laugh playing in the background. This was cut from later airings.