- ¡Tenemos un problema para arreglar! (Sonomex for Imevisión)
- ¡Hay un problema para arreglar! (Producciones Grande for ZAZ)
- ¡Vamonos! (Audiomaster 3000 for ZAZ)
- ¡Vamos a movernos! (Grupo Macías for ZAZ)
- ¡Es tiempo de reparación! (DINT Doblajes Internacionales for ZAZ)
- ¡Estamos haciendo esto! (Intertrack for ZAZ)
- ¡Hagámoslo! (Etcétera Group for Jetix)
- ¡Hagámoslo todos, mis amigos! (Candiani Dubbing Studios for Disney XD)
- ¡Hagámoslo todos! (Sonygraf for TVE)
- ¡Alistemonos! (Sonygraf for Jetix)
- Vamos ficar prontos! (Gota Mágica for Rede Globo)
- Vamos fazer isso! (Audio News for Jetix)
- Vamos consertar, caras! (RTP)
- Eu estou liderando o caminho! (Pim Pam Pum for SIC)
- Vamos fazer isso! (On Air for Disney Channel)
- Ας το κάνουμε! (Studio 87' for VHS releases)
- Οδηγώ …
Read more >
- TGC adores Greeny Phatom to the point where the current weekday morning schedule is divided between it and Dr. Beanson.
- TGC began airing Sagwa, the Chinese Siamese Cat in 2012 (it used to be on the Greeny Jr. block back in the early aughts), and recently TGC has begun something of an unhealthy obsession for the show, rerunning it several times a day. Since the show only lasted 40 episodes, this means they blow through the whole series in about a month and a half.
- The Latin American feed airs the Indian Motu Patlu (Spanish: Tonto y Loco), the Canadian-American Sagwa, the Chinese Siamese Cat (Spanish: Sagwa, la gatita siamesa), the British Count Duckula (Spanish: Conde Pátula), the Japanese Sailor Moon, and the Icelandic LazyTown nearly all night. And that's …
All of this edits are used when the show airs on the weekend edition of the TeenGreeny block.
- The season 15 finale "Fraudcast News" (in which Mr. Burns tries to take over Springfield's media outlets after a newspaper falsely reports that he died) has Groundskeeper Willie's line, "I've reviewed the new tractors. They're all shite!" had "shite" changed to "horrible"
- "'Round Springfield" had the famous "Bonjoooouuurrr, ya cheese-eatin' surrender monkeys!" line shortened to just "Bonjoooouuurrr!", thus killing the joke.
- In "Viva Ned Flanders", the line about Barney's birthday originally said it was the same day as Hitler's, April 20th. In TeenGreeny airings, it's changed to being on November 27, the date Treasure Planet came out on.
Here's a story from Al Kolhart, a ex-Greeny Phatom crew member who was brought back on recently.
A long time ago, after a stint at Fitchburg State, I was in Illinois where I worked as a employee for GreenyWorld Studios. Owned by master dingbat, Robert Stainton.
Frequently when I am visiting my long-distance girlfriend Alissa, I have cause to motor past the old Little Guy Place on 2100 W Main in Marion. It looks like they are trying to put a really low budget spin on this dump, which is now renamed back to the Marion Motel. I am always mentally capsized by a flood of memories of my days at this fleabag building, whose available rooms were usually used more often by sex-starved employees of GreenyWorld Studios as opposed to tourists looking fo…
Read more >
Serbian Latin: Optimist Sunđer Bob živi u fantastičnom podvodnom svetu sa mnogo kul i neobičnih stvorenja.
Serbian Cyrillic: Оптимист Сунђер Боб живи у фантастичном подводном свету са много кул и необичних створења.
Serbian Latin: Sagva se zabavlja u svom svakodnevnom životu dok učita i podučava vredne životne lekcije.
Serbian Cyrillic: Сагва се забавља у свом свакодневном животу док учита и подучава вредне животне лекције.
Serbian Latin: Mali Gui i njegov prijatelj Doktor Funki žive u priobalnom američkom gradu sa brojnim "anthumans" i "greeians" i drugim fantazijskim stvorenjima.
Serbian Cyrillic: Мали Гуи и његов пријатељ Доктор Функи живе у приобалном америчком граду са бројним "антхуманс" и "грееианс" и другим фантазијским створењима.
Read more >
- The Movie Card of Treasure Planet was apparently a raw transfer from an theatrical 16mm print of the film, and it shows; married by a heavy amount of film grain that makes it painful to even look at—you would think you were watching a bootleg of it, and it's supposed to be a official release! Fortunately, there is no interlacing and DVNR issues otherwise. (Also, Captain Amelia's hand covered in blood was left intact).
- Nikki, Wild Dog of the North's Movie Card used a 2000 VHS print from Anchor Bay Entertainment as a master tape, and as a result there's tons of VHS artifacts, making it look like you were watching a bootleg of it.
- The Movie Card for Pontoffel Pock, Where Are You? used a 16mm print as a source, and the audio sounds incredibly weird. T…
So, I was working on some art, and now I got a lot to show you.
This is a logo skecth of the Metal/EDM Band, Fantasic Beatle Boycott.Read more >
The ODS Stratocaster is a 1982 Candy Apple-colored Fender The STRAT that was recovered from a bombed out barracks during the Persian Gulf War. When Robert received the guitar from the Middle East, he thought it was a goner. The headstock was in good condition, but half of the neck and fretboard and the body were charred and blistered from the heat of the fire. As an experiment, he put on some Ernie Ball strings, replaced the charred tremolo, plugged in a cable to the guitar, and turned on an Fender Vibratone that the other end of the cable was plugged into. As soon as he heard the "twang" of the Strat, he couldn't believe it.Read more >
I make videos and my channel is called Trainboy11 so please subscribe.Read more >
"It's basically Heathcliff and the Catillac Cats meets science films about ants meets Hair meets Animaniacs meets the elaborate, hyperviolent, hypersexual notebook doodles of a 1980s teenager who was obsessed with B-grade sci-fi flicks, cartoons made by DiC, and the music of artists such as Devo, Cyndi Lauper, Michael Jackson, and Kraftwerk meets MAD magazine at its worst meets Devo's music videos, all with better drugs." - Robert Stainton when pitching the series to Fox. The executives and the Fox Kids staffers thought it was an stupid idea and thought it would never become popular. After having the pilot episode, known as Pilot Pitch, pitched to them though, they all stepped out of the room shocked because they thought it was too weird. They …Read more >
Following a brainstorming session, a writer, typically a native English speaker, drafts a script for the episode. There are about 60 writers for this series. The script is then translated into Japanese by a native Japanese speaker. After that, a bilingual storyboard is created by storyboarders at Sharp Eye's Los Angeles facility. Corel PaintShop Pro X9 Ultimate is used to create the storyboards. The storyboards are then printed out and shipped to Japan. Robert Stainton then goes into a video chat with the writers, the animators at Sharp Eye's Tokyo facility, to discuss details of the animation. After the video chat, the animation team at the Tokyo facility begin animation after receiving the storyboards. For those who are wondering, the an…Read more >
- Whip It (lip synced to pre-recorded backing track)
- Josh 1 - yellow Dubsonic Spacedrum PS3 drum synthesizers, Ludwig Classic Maple Bass Drum, and Zildjian ZBT crash and hi-hat cymbals (on platform with Jerry)
- Jerry - Roland Jupiter 80 synthesizer (on platform with Josh 1)
- Mark - Electronic Dream Plant (EDP) Wasp synthesizer worn on a black strap, Sennheiser SKM 100-835 G3-A wireless microphone (on floor in the center)
- Bob - Ibanez Spud Custom worn on a black strap (on floor, left of Mark)
- Josh 2 - Moog Liberation keytar worn on a yellow strap (on floor, right of Mark)
- Uncontrollable Urge (performed live)
- Josh 1 - Ddrum Hybrid 6-Piece Acoustic/Trigger Drum Kit (on platform)
- Jerry - Custom orange-bodied bass guitar worn on a brown strap, Sennheiser …
- Whip It (lip synced to pre-recorded backing track)
March 23, 2015 - Planet Earth
The United States of America
It was (and still is) a dark time. Donald Trump started devolving into a idiot who wanted to ban Mulisms from coming to America instead of continuing his great business. Black Lives Matter and it's black supremacist supporters began seeking to turn the African-American community and other ethnic minority groups from people who fought against racism into bestial idiots. Encyclopedia Dramatica's armies of EDiots and 4chan's armies of /b/tards began ruling the internet with an iron fist. Netizens began devolving into bestial idiots as well. Seriously, Japan's netizens are too stupid to realize Nyotaimori originated in Ishikawa Prefecture.
But on this night in 2015, a man from Chicago dec…
Read more >
i waste valuable time to edit your pages and you still ban me for "vandalism" smfhRead more >
"Please don't sue. I spent all my money on copies of the DVD boxsets."Read more >
I am a Greeny Phatom hater(at least until tomorrow).Read more >
Greeny Phatom Wiki R I P
Now I like Greeny Phatom less than I used to.
SANTED SAILOR does not upload new GP episodes.
Because of this I might become a hater of Greeny Phatom.
Was the point of killing the wiki to make some people turn from Greeny Phatom fans to haters?
If yes, then...... um
[05.2016] Wow Greeny Phatom is awesome! The Movie is Great!
[06.2016] Greeny Phatom wiki! I wanna contribute!
[09.2016] Fake dates are now real dates now I quit
[11.2016] The only thing I can do now is rewatch the episodes
[12.2016] the wiki is back!
[15.12.2016] Message to robert: Ugh.... Fuck you autistic bitch! Talk to me and Upload Greeny Phatom stuff for Good or I will break your neck!!!
[02.2017] I HATE THIS ATROCIOUS show! Animation is a slideshow,…
Read more >
Done for my 10/10 blog post bagde.Read more >
1 more to goRead more >
Now im back to edit pages and photos and categories and its fun to edit back here :D
This is CD20 Signing off.Read more >
THIS IS NOT MEME! XDDDDDDDRead more >
First show of the series.
- Grave Digger #3 - Dennis Anderson
- Bigfoot Cruiser - Andy Brass
- Taurus #2 - Jack Willman Jr.
- Taurus #3 - Jack Willman
- Cyclops - Terry Woodcock
- Carolina Crusher - Gary Porter
- Chuck E. Cheese's Monster Dragster - Mike Hoffman
- The Toy - Johnny Rocca
Grave Digger vs. Bigfoot Cruiser
Dennis Anderson slap-wheeled off the tractor trailer jump, and slammed into Bigfoot Cruiser, shocking Andy Brass and causing him to drive Bigfoot Cruiser straight into Cooper Stadium's outfield wall. The marking made from Bigfoot Cruiser's impact was still visible at the final baseball game played at Cooper Stadium.
Taurus 2 vs. Taurus 3
Jack Willman Jr. was able to get over the tractor trailer jump with ease, but due to Taurus 2 being a leafspring truc…
Read more >
Announcer: Let's get Outta Control Normal! The monsters have come to wreak havoc! It's the OuttaControl Monster Truck Tour! This August 8th, at the Corn Crib! With 17 of the most out of control monster trucks! Including Crushstation! Lumberjack! Wild Flower! Time Flys! Monster Dragster! And the legendary Bigfoot! In 4 competitions! Racing! Jump-Offs! Obstacle-Course! Backflips! And Freestyle! Kids sit anywhere for just 5 bucks!
Other announcer: Plus 99 cents on day of show.
Announcer: THE OUTTACONTROL MONSTER TRUCK TOUR! August 8th, at the Corn Crib! Tickets available at Ace Ticket, all Ticketmaster outlets, or at the box office! Or charge by phone. Let's get Outta Control!
Announcer: Let's get Outta Control Eagar and Springerville! The monst…
Read more >
... and some other fuckers...
"When I was a kid, my dad's New York home was a Sears "Westly" Catalog Home or whatever the fuck that means, with some sort of prefabricated house called a "Venturo" replacing the whole front of it on the south end of a dirt road, and all of our neighbors were assholes. My dad used to have a Iberian lynx called "Maxie", named for some doll from the 80's my deceased sister Adrienne loved, who was this small lynx who often meowed and was tame except for when my dad threw KFC in the general direction of her front paws, and she was a gift from Alina's mom and dad. One day, it was scorching hot outside, so we left Maxie with a whopping, six pound bucket, of water, while we went out to pick up some PrimeStar equipmen…Read more >
PLSRead more >
Im Back Better than beforeRead more >
AS OF SEPTEMBER 29, 2016 THE FORUMS HAVE OFFICIALLY MOVED TO HERE:
http://s13.zifboards.com/greenyphatomforums/index.php?act=idxRead more >
- First of all, violation of copyright laws and (almost) every single sentence being a lie on this wiki.
- I get that reason. We know that this is full of lies. I tried to address this issue, but nobody fucking listened. We just continued like it's all normal. The use of theird-party characters, I admit, I hate that, but that's something I have to deal with it every single day as an admin of this god awful wiki.
- Also, I see you have been "sent by Fox to take us down immediately". Now I know that it's a lie, but fuck it, everything's a lie here, so I guess that counts as a legit reason.
- We also happen to call every disaster a crisis here.
- I also heard you can change your IP addresses. That's pretty impressive.
- Yeah, not much attention has been paid …
As dear Hideo Kojima said as he arrived on stage during Sony's E3 conference, "Hello, everyone! I'm back."
Well, I'm gonna be temporarily back, only to talk about something that the community and I have been working on for past 2 months. The movie. Specifically, MYCUN: GreenyToons Unite.
This movie has been haunting me for a while, after I pretty much retired from the community. It's my brainchild... well, used to be... It was supposed to be a crossover film that would have started GreenyToons Cinematic Universe, but... then came trouble.
Recently, co-writer James Sharp reminded me about the following, and I quote:
"People read the script, but did not want to edit it, because it will be too hard for them. Unfortunately, for your animated Green…Read more >
Dear Greeny Phatom fanbase, and the wiki community.
I have been a great person and an okay leader to this community, for a really long time. If it wasn't for us, we wouldn't have expanded our communities and connected them in a way that's the most possible. But talking about my accomplishments in this community is not exactly why am I here, although I may come back to it a bit in this blog post. As you all know, I have promised my semi-retirement to occur somewhere after Project Ruby and Project Sapphire (Star Commander; which is still on hold because artist's block), and I have been thinking about it deeply.
Friends and other people like Ryan Silberman, Oscar Street, Diskki Hoax, and John Leagsdurg, have been former Greeny Phato…Read more >
As we reach the 5th overall anniversary of Greeny Phatom Wiki, we have officially reached over 1000 pages.
Good job, everybody!Read more >
pantsmode.deviantart.comRead more >
i kinda feel better now
thanks for all the support you didnt give meRead more >
i guess this us an update
i really dont feel like
contributing to greeny phatom wiki anymore... or even drawing or making mashups
just feels kinda pointless
not actually sure what to say
everything in my life feels pretty gray
unfulfilling and stuff
i guess that would be how a person would describe it
and even if i try to
make star commander, make mashups, write stuff to greeny phatom wiki
idk just like
im sitting there
no real friends
no good life
school has been bad
i guess thats what happens when i am on the internet during winter
or maybe i am depressed and shit
i just dont feel inspired anymore
or like i would have people helping me
because i dont have them
all day i waste my time planning on things and
everyone just observes
doing …Read more >
lonely day is a mash-up album made by Laser Pikachus, under the alias BionicCheek.
Go here to listen: https://soundcloud.com/bionic-cheek/sets/lonely-day
- Welcome to Gospel Parade (Panic! at the Disco/My Chemical Romance)
- Hello Out Loud (Adele/Ed Sheeran)
- Sunny Sunday (Smash Mouth/Ed Sheeran/Jun Sung Ahn)
- Real City (Koobra/M83)
- 420 24/7 (Koobra/Machintosh Plus)
- Pink Liquorice (Ludacris/Sleigh Bells) -
- Fuckass Radio (Ludacris/Smash Mouth/Chadtronic/Brian LeBarton/iDubbbz/M83/The Beatles/Panic! at the Disco/Adele/Machintosh Plus)
Simply, in order to get more in touch with people who don't usually speak English, I porpose an idea.
Why not make Spanish, German, Portugese and French (or whatever) versions of this wiki?Read more >
Star Commander (or Project Sapphire) is a (currently on hold) science fiction webcomic created by Laser Pikachus, and hosted in Greeny Phatom Wiki, and soon, his website. It follows two humans (one male and one female, both best friends), one humanoid bee and an integrated spaceship robot, on an adventure to explore many galaxies and protect them, no matter what it costs them, à la Star Trek and Guardians of the Galaxy.
The comic is made out of static images, GIFs and audio clips (and sometimes Flash animations).
I know, very original.
Because why not.
Also there's FAQ in audio form, to show off my audio editing skills.
Star Commander is one of the ideas I had while creating some concepts for my first ever real full-length webcomic. I have expan…
Read more >
Yes, Greenytoons News Network will be the community-written and newsletter of the Greeny Phatom Wiki devoted to delivering the latest Wiki and community news and entertainment to members and readers of the website alike, beginning as a small assortment of eager writers, and thriving team of contributors. As well as covering the latest news and statistics relating to the Greeny Phatom Wiki and its surrounding community, the newsletter offers a broad range of entertainment-based sections such as humourous comics, games and activities, multimedia, and detailed review and opinion sections.
The newsletter is managed primarily by the GTNN Director, who is elected to the position by the readers at the end of every year during the Director Election;…
Read more >
As part of the whole proccess of merger, re-branding and everything else, this wiki will also have Projects. They aim to manage and coordinate efforts on a specific type of article on Greeny Phatom Wiki. This page contains a list of the purposed projects by category.
This is set to be launched before December 2016.
Anyone can start a new project, if not listed here. The suggested procedure is as follows:
- Ask a staff member whether the proposed Project has enough scope.
- If successful, create the project page at Greeny Phatom
- Create a page "Greeny Phatom Wiki:Project (title name here)", and insert a notice about it being worked on, and a short description about the project.
- Fill in the stub with project scope, aims, etc.
Read more >
Ah, Sandyville Academy. The place where not much people can't get to, for some reason. A fellow called Laser did, however, get into this academy, and today, it's a normal day at the academy.
He is sitting in the class with his fellow friends, sighing and looking at the clock, and not paying much attention to a teacher at all.
"Come on, couple of minutes and I'll be free, out of this boring place." He thinks to himself.
A couple of minutes later, the clock strikes twelve, school bells ring, and everyone, including him, stand up and head out from the classroom.
Later on, it was lunchtime, so he decided to go outside and eat his lunch there, since it is hot inside the school. While eating, an argument between a boy and the new student caught his …Read more >
There's the logo and here's my version of what the jingle would sound like... kinda.
In 1980s, Cannon Village Roadshow was proposed as the result of merger between The Cannon Group and Village Roadshow. It was going to be the largest indie company and cinema holding company. However, due to complications and Cannon facing financial troubles and getting closed down, the company was never formed.
In 1982, Yoram Globus and Menahem Golan approached Roc Kirby and pitched the merger, which was later approved. The merger was intended to be finished a year after the year when The Cannon Group was unfortunately closed down.
The unused logo was designed by Salovaara + Kukkonen Group London.Read more >
Read more >
I see ToonLinkMinions11 is now a female, huh?
Hello, guys. This is Laser, or also known as 420 Space Ass. So I found this new website called Memecloud. That's right, Memecloud is now real. Memecloud is kinda like Soundcloud, but for memes and soundclowns. So if you want to, like, upload jokes, memes, stuff, go to memecloud.esy.es
Be there or be a shitty man in a shitty website.
Alright, see ya.
[NOTE: I'll upload some exclusive content to memecloud, so follow/friend me in Memecloud:memecloud.esy.es//index.php?a=profile&u=laser]Read more >
This week, we, the Nintendo fans, lost a really awesome guy.
Satoru Iwata died at the age of 55 due to complications with a bile duct growth on July 11, 2015. Iwata was forced to skip last year’s E3 due to his poor health, and shortly afterwards underwent surgery to remove the bile duct growth. A few months later, in the wake of concerns over his health, he said via Twitter “I’m progressing well”.
A talented programmer, Iwata first joined Nintendo’s HAL Laboratory in the 1980s, where he worked on games like Balloon Fight and EarthBound. He became a Director of the company in 2000, and in 2002 was appointed as only the fourth President of Nintendo when he succeeded Hiroshi Yamauchi.
In his time as President, Iwata oversaw some of the stronges…Read more >
Read more >
IT'S JULY 8th AND IT'S
Hello, everyone. I'm Laser Pikachus from Greeny Phatom Wiki. I have some announcements to send directly to you...
Yes, everyone, this is my new blog series, that I will set up on my Tumblr, my Twitter, and this Wikia.
On Tumblr's Laser Pikachus Direct, I wiil make updates about the development of video games that I am currently working on. But this one isn't going to be exculsive to video game dvelopment updates. I might update about something else, like what new games I got, when will I eat sushi, how's my life, do I want to kill myself, what am I playing, and so on, and so on. The blog will be up after few minutes, in this address: laserchanex.tumblr.com.
I also do this in Twitter. Go and follow me on Twitter @MichaelWildshil.
Read more >