|Born|| Number 16 Bus Shelter Shade Stainton
April 9, 1991 (age 25)
|Other names||Bridget S. Stainton|
|Home town||Hagåtña, Guam|
|Family:||Robert Stainton (father)|
Bridgette Stainton (born Number 16 Bus Shelter Shade Stainton, April 9, 1991) is an American actress, musician, and model known for her body modifications.
Bridgette was born Number 16 Bus Shelter Shade Stainton on April 9, 1991 at the University of Chicago Medical Center. When Kristian Michaels gave birth to Bridgette, Robert arrived at the hospital, drunk after drinking a number of beer bottles at a Hamburger Mary's, and blurted out the name of a CTA bus shelter before falling drunk on the operating room floor. Kristian chose the name out of boredom.
Bridgette was embarrassed about her name and had refused to reveal it to friends. She told people her name was Katie because she feared being mocked and teased.
In 2008, Bridgette, having watched An American Tail numerous times throughout her childhood, changed her name and underwent various surgeries to make her resemble her favorite character from the film. The modifications included:
- Surgically implanting chocolate brown-dyed yak hair on her nose and face
- Chopping off the tip of her nose and surgically replacing it with a new tip which came off an African-American woman who allegedly committed suicide.
- Implants on the top of her head, for mounting mouse-like ears made by Kanakig Studios
- An implant above her anus for a rubber mouse-like tail
- Surgical hairline modification
- Changing the color of her hair to a lighter brown
- Changing the color of her eyes from green to blue
- Silicone anus and breast injections
She mostly wears fancy dresses and paw gloves.
Personal life Edit
Bridgette lives in Hagåtña, Guam with Robert Stainton's younger brother, Nate.