Hi! I'm Little Guy, the king of 123 Greeny Phatom.
In 1995 came Greeny Phatom, created by Robert Stainton and his okay crew of animators.
Greeny Phatom contains examples of:Edit
- Art Evolution: Many of the characters had different designs in the early seasons.
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: This series lives and breathes on this trope.
- Heck, it has it's own page: Greeny Phatom/TV Tropes page/Big Lipped Alligator Moment.
- Early Installment Weirdness: Seasons 1-3 do not decide on which way to draw the characters (Little Girl, Gangster Sailor, and Little Guy 7 were hit HARD by this).
- Talking to Himself:
- Robert Stainton voices Little Guy, Santed Sailor, and Little Guy 8.
- Billy Crystal voices Doctor, Dr. Father, and Rainbow Little Guy.
- Jason Lee does the voices of Dr. Beanson, Fabritsio, Magic-Mario, and Beanson.
- What Could Have Been:
- The show was originally going to be called "Greeny Phantom". While using black crack 'n peel paper to create the Pilot Pitch's opening credits' text, James Sharp forgot to make and put in an "n" in Phantom. When Robert Stainton was shown the mistake, he remarked that the odd spelling "looked right," and the name stuck.
- At first, Iron Eyes Cody was going to voice Little Guy. When Iron Eyes Cody's flight to Chicago got grounded on the runway at LAX, Robert Stainton took over, and the rest is history.
- Dr. PBS was originally going to be a flamboyant, rich, lively celebrity rock star.
- The show proper was originally supposed to be animated and drawn in the style of Robert Stainton's crayon drawings from when he was little. The idea was abandoned when it was found the messy colors would show up badly on the TV screen.