|Greeny Phatom: The Video Game|
The cover for the Playstation 2.
|Distributor(s)||Sony Computer Entertainment (PS2 and Greeny Arcade)|
Game Boy Advance
Wii WW April 9, 2007 Wii U Virtual Console
Greeny Phatom: The Video Game is a 2002 platform game that was first released on the PlayStation 2 on December 11, 2001 in Japan, and February 12, 2002 in the USA and Europe. It was later ported to GameCube and Xbox on March 7, 2002, and to the Wii on April 9, 2007.
Versions of Greeny Phatom: The Video GameEdit
- Xbox - Balls/Fox Interactive (Programmers: John Herding, Abdul Stainton)
- Greeny Arcade - Balls/Semi Logic Entertainments, Inc. (best port due to horrible-ness free)
- GameCube - Balls/Fox Interactive
- Games for Dinner - Balls/Fox Interactive
- PlayStation 2 - Balls/Fox Interactive/Tokyo Rock City Games
- Microsoft Windows - Balls/Fox Interactive/Nice Game Entertainment
- Game Boy Advance - Balls/Fox Interactive/WayForward
- N-Gage - Balls Mobile/Two Tribes
- Wii - Balls/Fox Interactive/Heavy Iron Studios (second best port, based on the GameCube version)
- Mobile phone - Balls Mobile/Two Tribes
Who bought the game?Edit
- Laser Pikachus - Voice actor behind the PAL versions of the game. He also rated it "Best PS2 Game Evar. 11/10"
- CoinHunter12 - Owns the beta and prototype version of the game.
- Bunearyguy - Beta tester for the Playstation 2 version and created a custom Nintendo Vs. Dualsystem machine version
- 03Isrflo62410/Isrflo59 - Graphic designer, animator, and sound designer for the Windows version.
- Erika Clayton - Beta tester for the Greeny Arcade version. Also found a copy of the PS2 version in a landfill.
- JBWikia9000 - Programming helper for the remake for Greeny Arcade 256.
- Bingbang32 - Found the prototype for the Games for Dinner version at a flea market, bought it, and has played it occasionally.
- Coleisawesomeman01 - Found a copy of the Microsoft Windows version at a flea market.
- BoyInCharge55 - Owns the pre-alpha (Windows), Taco Bell demo, Game Boy Advance, Microsoft Windows, Pizza Hut demo, E3 2000 demo (Windows), Wii U Virtual Console, and Games for Dinner versions of the game.
- MovieLover9000 - Animator/artist/designer of the game.
- ToonLinkMinions11 - Designer/programmer/developer of the game.
- Will M - Owns the GameCube edition, which was used as the basis for the Wii port.
- GreenyPhatomLover - Owns the GBA version
- Level 1, Stages 4, Boss: Beanson
- Level 2, Stages 7, Boss: Blinky's Killer Frog
- Level 3, Stages 9, Boss: Pingux2012
- Level 4, Stages 7, Boss: Evil Barney
- Level 5, Stages 6, Boss: Evil Dr. Beanson
- Level 6, Stages 8, Final Boss: Gree Guy
4 Player ModesEdit
- Co-op Story,
- Little Guy Fighters,
- Little Guy's Pinball Cabinet
- More coming soon.
All four-player modes are in all versions, especially the PS2, in which you have to use the Multitap Module for 4 players.