This page has been featured, thank you all for helping us in the wiki ;)
|“||Hello! I'm Little Guy, the king of 123 Greeny Phatom||”|
— Little Guy
|Created and Designed by||Robert Stainton|
|Animated by||James Sharp (supervising animator)|
Audel LaRoque (lead animator)
|Episode count||All episodes (except The Cure of Santed Sailor)|
|Voiced by||Robert Stainton|
Xóchitl Ugarte (Latin American Spanish)
José Sánchez Mota (Castilian Spanish)
Léo Jaime (Brazillian Portuguese)
Rita Blanco (European Portuguese)
Emmanuel Jacomy (French)
Thomas Fritsch (German)
Nanni Baldini (Italian)
Sólveig Arnarsdóttir (Icelandic)
Anna-Liisa Rikman (Finnish)
Anders Öjebo (Swedish)
|Friends and Allies||Dr. Beanson|
Little Guy Clones
Geo Guy Clones
Bryan Guy (occasionally)
Shadow Golden JawLocker
Santed Sailor (occasionally)
Memy9909 (2011 episode only)
Barney the Dinosaur
Dora the Explorer
The Barney Bunch
|Family||Little Girl (sister)|
Lignen Hammil "Little Guy" Gunpanow, (better known as Little Guy and formerly known as Big Guy), is the main protagonist of Greeny Phatom, Greeny LOL and many other Greeny Phatom-related shows. His birthday is on March 2. He once led the Anti-Gree City Army with had a lot of Greeny Phatom characters (especially Santed Sailor), as well as those from Geo's World, World of Jake, Luke City, Finley's World, and the Baxter Bros and more (except Gree City) in Greeny Phatom The Movie 3. He is voiced by series creator Robert Stainton, which is somewhat disappointing because he doesn't deserve the job while the other voice actors do because he sounds somewhat old. Little Guy hates shows such as Gree City, The Buneary Show, and Bryan's World. He likes shows such as Greeny Phatom, (of course he likes that show), Geo's World, Punic Circle, and other Greenytoons.
Personality EditHe is a good characther. Other times, he is a hot head. He REALLY hates Russain songs because he thinks its annoying.
The lifestory of Little Guy and his sister Little Girl begins on Uncle Zelda's farm in the 1950's, an otherwise normal farmland in modern day Slovakia which just happened to be located under a series of high-tension electromagnetic power lines and regularly subject to international experiments led by the United States and Soviet governments in genetic engineering to produce massive-sized humanoid creatures to protect the Earth's countries. One day, Uncle Zelda sent his nephew Alojz (b. 1919) and his girlfriend Adriana (b. 1921) out to pick some cabbage from the crop, only for both to trip and fall onto an ant hill, transforming them into "ant humans". In shock, they turned themselves into the United States government and were taken to the States and let into the wild. Despite this, the two managed to adapt to human society quite well and formed a Chicago-area punk band named the "Mutants" and eventually debuted on the circus freak show circuit as the nation's premiere ant human/regular human musical combo. During this, they gave birth to a kid who married a woman he had accidentally transformed into an ant human during sexual intercourse.
Little Guy and Little Girl were born in the 1980's, and like their grandparents, managed to adapt to human society quite well. They then took over a New York town so unknown the state never bothered putting it on their maps, and rose to power.
There are facts about Little Guy's design.
- His head is orange with two eyes and a mouth.
- He wears pink clothing like his shirt and pants.
- He has black pupils and iris on his eyes.
- In one of the drawings that Springtrapfan21 made, Little Guy is seen standing with Shadow Golden JawLocker.
- He is called Logan in Classic AJ's version.
- He's the main character of Greeny Phatom, as well as the main protagonist of the show.
- The reason why Little Guy hated Russian songs is because they're so annoying to him and the Little Guy Clones.
- Little Guy is the king of 123 Greeny Phatom.
- In the Japanese dub of Greeny Phatom, Geo's World and Punic Circle, he's voiced by Katsuji Mori.
- He is voiced by females in the European Portuguese, Latin American Spanish, Finnish, and Icelandic dubs. Little Guy's female Finnish voice actress was previously a member of the Golden Voice and Agapio Racing Team studios (Agapio handled her for the Finnish dub's early years).
- Ironically, Rita Blanco (his European Portuguese voice actress) also voices Little Girl.
- His mom was killed at the end of Season 4 after she fell off of a horse and broke her upper spine, and her gravestone was seen in a deleted scene in Little Guy goes Fishing which was cut for being to morbid. His dad was later killed at the start of Season 8 after he was stabbed in the wrist with a pencil. Both of their gravestones were seen in a Season 20 episode.
- Little Guy is shown to have a fantastic relationship with his sister Little Girl and their grandparents, and has been shown fishing, go-karting and playing scrabble with them.
- Little Guy, his sister Little Girl, and his parents grew up in a converted Pizza Hut restaurant (that Pizza Hut had moved to another building down the street a week before Little Guy and Little Girl's parents moved in).
- Little Guy's namesake for his last name, Gunpanow, is the "Patron Saint of Rubber Hairdos" (the Gunpanow family shield shown on the Greeny Phatom website has a promotional photo of the band Devo at the top of it).
- Little Guy is a member of The Western Branch of American Reform SubGenii, which split from the Church of the SubGenius in the mid-60's over the right to go to the clenches in business suits, which the American Reform SubGenii have since abolished.