|This article is a stub. You can help Greenytoons Universe Wikia by|
|This article may require a cleanup to meet Greenytoons Universe Wikia's quality standards.|
Please help us this page to improve it. Feel free to discuss this cleanup on the article's talk page.
Universal Interactive (also known as Universal Interactive Studios) was a former studio owned by Universal Studios before being sold to Vivendi.
Universal Interactive Studios was founded in 1993. In 1994, Universal Interactive Studios acquired "Balls" (along with Fox Interactive). Universal Interactive Studios was known for publishing and distributing GreenyWorld, Crash Bandicoot, Spyro the Dragon and Way of the Warrior games. Around 2001, Universal Interactive Studios name was shortened to Universal Interactive. After 2002, Universal Interactive was known as Vivendi Universal Games.
NOTE: The games contains the non-Geo's World games.
- Geo 3D Cartoon Studio (1994, with "Balls")
- Geo Guy's Art Workshop (1995, with "Balls")
- Geo Crazy Puzzle (1995, with "Balls")
- Geo Guy in Fantastic Fun! (1996, with "Balls")
- Geo Adventure (1996, with "Balls")
- Geo Adventure 2 (1997, with "Balls")
- Geo Adventure 3: The Rise of Gree Guy (1998, with "Balls")
- Geo Quest to the Guest (1999, with "Balls")
- Geo Guy's Crazy Games (2000, with "Balls")
- Geo Adventure Advance (2002, with Digital Eclipse and Ubisoft)
- Geo Adventure: Gree Guy's Returns (2002, with Traveller's Tales and Eurocom Entertainment Software)
- Geo Adventure 4 (2000, with "Balls")