As part of the whole proccess of merger, re-branding and everything else, this wiki will also have Projects. They aim to manage and coordinate efforts on a specific type of article on Greeny Phatom Wiki. This page contains a list of the purposed projects by category.
This is set to be launched before December 2016.
Starting a new project
Anyone can start a new project, if not listed here. The suggested procedure is as follows:
- Ask a staff member whether the proposed Project has enough scope.
- If successful, create the project page at Greeny Phatom Wiki:Project (title):
- Create a page "Greeny Phatom Wiki:Project (title name here)", and insert a notice about it being worked on, and a short description about the project.
- Fill in the stub with project scope, aims, etc.
- Identify articles that fall under the scope of the project.
- Create a project to-do list and general project article format & content guidelines.
- Create at least one sample article, or improve one article to the target standard.
- Advertise - create a project notice template, such as Template:Project Greeny Phatom notice (example), and append it to the bottom of each article (the notice should be short and concise in such cases).
- Project Greeny Phatom
- Project Geo (Geo's World/The Geo Team/Geo The Creature/etc)
- Project Davey (Davey Guy)
- and more...
- Project Characters (where the characters of all the shows belong)
- Project Enemies
- Project Episodes
- Project Arcade (where the real Greeny Phatom games, made by the GP fandom, belong)
- Project ImaginArcade (where the games, that are not actually real, belong to)
- Project Fandom (where the articles about good and neutral members of the fandom belong)
- Project Anti-Fandom (where the articles about conflicts, wars, and haters, belong)
- Project Locations
- Project Towns and Cities (or Project TNC)
- Project Merchandise
- Project Companies
- Project Channels
- Project People (where the articles about the staff of GP shows and others belong)
- Project Comics
- Project Music